Views: 94 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-14 Origin: Site
Fluorescent powder is characterized by its bright colors, so it is often used to increase the color vibrancy of products, such as the face of the market, laundry detergent, paper towels and many other products on the inside of the fluorescent whitening agent is made of phosphor, that phosphor as a brightly colored pigment, it will work at high temperatures black?
The operating temperature of phosphor can reach 1000 degrees Celsius, so it is perfectly fine to use at high temperature. Moreover, Jingcheng phosphor has high coloring power, strong fade resistance, very fine particle size, and strong solvent resistance. This fluorescence plus normal reflected light makes the color of fluorescent pigment especially bright and vivid.
Different types of phosphors can withstand different maximum temperatures. Inorganic phosphors can withstand a maximum temperature of 600 degrees. Organic phosphors can withstand a maximum temperature of 200 degrees.
1. Bright fluorescent color and good covering power (can be exempted from adding opaque agent).
2. fine spherical particles, easy to disperse, 98% of the diameter of about 1-10u.
3. good heat resistance: the highest withstanding temperature is 600°C, suitable for various high temperature processing.
4. good solvent resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, high stability.
5. no color shift, no pollution.
6. non-toxic, no overflow of formalin when heated, can be used for coloring toys and food containers.
7. color body will not spill, in the injection machine to change the mold, can save the cleaning procedures.
1. bright fluorescent color, no masking power, light penetration rate of more than 90%.
2. Good solubility, all kinds of oil solvents can be dissolved, but the solvency power is different, so you need to choose according to different needs when using.
3. It belongs to the dye series, so attention should be paid to the problem of color shift.
4. Because of poor weather resistance, other stabilizers should be added when using.
5. Heat resistance: The maximum withstand temperature is 200°C, suitable for high temperature processing within 200°C.